Precautions for use
1. Avoid makeup at the injection site for correct procedure.
2. Avoid topical products such as Tretinoin (Retin-A) retinols, retinoids, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acid, or any "anti-aging" products for two days before and after procedure.
3. Avoid blood thinning medications and supplements for 7days prior to procedure. This includes over-the-counter medication such as aspirin,
Motrin, ibuprofen, and Aleve. If you have a cardiovascular history, please check with your doctor prior to stopping use of aspirin.
4. Avoid alcohol and cigarette for 7 days prior to procedure.
5. Avoid ginseng and herbal supplements such as garlic, Vitamin E, ginko biloba, St. John's Wort and omega-3 capsules. These drugs and
herbs may cause excessive bleeding or bruising
6. Inform your provider if you have a history of Perioral Herpes to receive advice on any therapy prior to treatment6
7. If you are taking medication or have experienced a specific reaction to a specific medication (procedure), please consult your doctor before
1. Avoid touching the injected area for 3~4 hours right after procedure.
2. Minimize movement in the injected area for the next day or two (e.g. Minimize smoking and/or drinking from a straw). Your new implant requires this amount of time to settle.
3. Avoid significant movement or strong massage of the injected area unless instructed by doctor.
4. Avoid water right after procedure. You may gently wash injection area after 3~4hours
5. You may apply makeup lightly after 24 hours.
6. Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking for 7days after procedure.
7. Avoid cold temperatures, excessive heat such as saunas, hot showers, the hot sun or cooking over a hot stove for 2 weeks. This may cause the blood vessels to dilate and cause more bleeding and bruising.
8. Avoid strenuous exercise after the procedure. This may raise your blood pressure and pulse causing more bruising and swelling.
9. Avoid direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time. Wear sun block to protect your skin.Sunlight may cause permanent discoloration after bruising.
10. You may apply cold compresses to the injected area to reduce swelling and bruising.
11. Immediately report to your doctor if any worsening or persistent symptoms last more than 1 week or side effects.
Precaution of dosage and administration
1. Must be treated by medical practitioners who have undertaken specific training in the injection technique for filling.
2. Do not inject into glabella and periorbital area.
3. Do not inject into blood vessels
4. Do not overdose.
5. Do not injected into areas with inflammatory and/or infectious problem.
6. Maybe recurrence of herpetic eruption to patient who have a history of herpetic eruption.
7. Do not use for patients who are undergoing anti-coagulant treatment.